Covid -19 Update.
Please follow these new guidelines at all times:
1. Individual cards MUST be used by ALL members when entering Club.
2. Guests are welcome - must be with a fully paid-up member - £2.00 admission fee.
3. Please use hand sanitiser.
4. Following advice from HM Government and ERYC, the Committee has decided to request Members to continue wearing face coverings and masks for the time being when entering, leaving and moving around the Club.
5. Table service is available when ordering drinks. If ordering drinks at the bar please return to your seat once served.
6. NO standing or sitting at bar when drinking.
7. This guidance is for everyone’s safety and comfort and to prevent the Club being closed again in the event of further outbreaks
Thank you for your co-operation. Please comply with any instructions given by staff or committee so that we can keep your club operating SAFELY. If you feel unwell or have a temperature or any symptoms please stay at home.
CAR PARK CHANGES
ANPR will be in operation in the car park from Tuesday 7th September 2021.
Car park is for use of Patrons while using the Club.
Vehicles' registrations MUST be input to keypad inside Club when entering
Club to ensure parking fine is not issued.
Vehicles may be parked overnight but should be collected asap the following
day. The car park is remotely monitored and the Club cannot rescind any fines
Welcome to the Hornsea Ex-Sevicemen's Club
Find us on Facebook
Open Daily, Snooker/Pool/Darts etc.