Covid -19 Update.
Due to the Covid outbreak the Club is shut is closed until Friday 30th October 2020 for deep cleaning/sterilisation.
If you develop Covid symptoms – a continuous cough, high temperature, change in smell and taste - you will need to self isolate for 14 days.If you are concerned visit the NHS.gov/coronavirus website and follow the instructions.
If you develop cold symptoms PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not visit the Club for 4 – 5 days.
We hope to see you all on the weekend of Friday 30th October, thank you for your help in this matter.
Please follow these new guidelines at all times:
1. Fobs must be used at all times – this is for track and trace purposes.
2. Please use hand sanitiser as provided.
3. Update contact details by completing form.
4. Please follow the one-way system.
5. No standing at the bar it is now TABLE SERVICE ONLY for drinks.
6. Please use toilets one at a time and turn the sign over, remember to wash hands
7. Please adhere to the social distancing rules – at least 1 metre apart
8. You MUST wear face covering when entering and moving around the Club.
9. Please MUST use old entrance to leave the Club through the Snooker Room.
10. No moving around of furniture
11. No dancing in the concert room.
12. Premises MUST be vacated by 10.00pm
13. Last orders will be called at 9.20pm. No drinks will be served after 9.30pm
14. Please purchase bingo tickets, raffle etc asap after entering the club.
Thank you for your co-operation in these difficulties times. Please comply with any instructions given by staff or committee so that we can keep your club operating SAFELY. If you feel unwell or have a temperature or any symptoms please stay at home.
Welcome to the Hornsea Ex-Sevicemen's Club
Find us on Facebook
Open Daily, Snooker/Pool/Darts etc.